Let's work together
Hi, my name is Julio and I'm a Senior Front-End Engineer. My front-end stack includes React, Webpack, Babel, ES6, SCSS BEM. My back-end stack includes Ruby on Rails, Laravel, Chi, and Phoenix.
I have worked with: Redux, Flux, D3, Recharts, SVG, Canvas, Fetch, Moment, Lodash, Internationalization, Postgres, AWS, DigitalOcean, Ansible, and Docker.
Here are my résumé and my public portfolio.
I'm available for Web Application Development
Things I can do for your company:
- Analyze and audit your codebase
- Setup the codebase that best fits your product
- Configure your Webpack environment
- Configure your staging and production servers with CI/CD
- Review Pull Requests by your team to ensure top-level quality
- Give insights on how to stay on top and enforce best practices
- Teach your team best practices with code, team collaboration and project management
- Create custom charts that best fit your data visualization needs
- And of course code a Front-End React application
- All coding work is remote
- Up to 20 hours every week
- Time worked can be tracked and billed
- I'm open almost any management software but prefer ZenHub
- Teaching and guiding your team can be done on office hours
- Prefer not to sign NDAs until we've reached a work agreement
I'm currently not looking for new full-time jobs.
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on Twitter @jmz7v.